The corporate culture is increasingly subject to the global security threats we read about every day. Organizations face a wide variety of security challenges to include natural disasters (storms, tornados/hurricanes, snow, floods, etc), man made threats (criminal, terrorism), non lethal threats (civil disorder, demonstrations, vandalism, etc), accidents, (vehicular, system failure, utilities failure, etc), and local threats (local crime rate, high risk neighboring facilities, hazardous material, storage facilities, etc).
Business owners and company executives need to focus on running their business, but current events can at times detract them from those efforts. That is when BLUELINE can be useful to you.
Questions to consider:
- Is the physical security plan at your site over three years old?
- Is the CCTV system the sole source of security?
- Is the site (offices, plant, school) open with little or no access controls?
- Is there an updated plan to deal with potential workplace violence?
- Is there a plan to deal with All Hazards?
- Do employees / visitors harbor concerns about security?
- Is there a responsible person managing safety and security and are they qualified?
- Is the security plan flexible to meet changing needs?
- Is the security plan based solely on response?
Some interesting questions - ones a litigator will ask early on along with many more. Having trouble answering the above questions? Contact BLUELINE today.